Now, I know I already did a blog similar to this in my first post, but now, it's different.
At our school, the students were immediatly outraged when the principle came over the intercom notifying us that we'd have to eat lunch in our 4th period class.
This wouldn't be as bad if we didn't have to go to the lunch line as a class, and only one person could leave the room at once.
I've done this before......in elementary school.
I'm not too mad about this, but lunch is one of those times of the day where we can get out of the classroom and just not worry about teachers watching us.
I'd rather get back to the normal lunch and be able to sit at our uncomfortable, tiny lunch stools.
It's just lunch.
Another lunch topic while I'm at it....
The food.
It's disgusting. And, probably pretty unhealthy because I've never seen a healthy chicken patty that's rock solid.
I honestly think the whole "obese America's children" is mostly the menu choices fault.
Needless to say, I do not eat the food if possible.
I enjoy things like yogurt, fruit, and rice to go rather than their food.

No comments:
Post a Comment